Private Training is BY APPOINTMENT
E-mail or Call
email@example.com 616 402-1600
1 or 2 players (2 players SPLIT the costs below)
- 1 session: $95
- 2 sessions: $80 per ($160)
- 3 sessions: $70 per ($210)
- 4 sessions: $60 per ($240)
Whether your child is just being introduced to the game or is a college bound All State player, private training with our staff provides individualized instruction, immediate feedback on strengths and weaknesses and an attention to detail that will help all players improve. One of the most valuable take-aways for the players will be customized techniques required to advance their games to the next level.
- Private Training sessions are 1 hour in length.
- Mental Strength Training. INFO HERE
- Basics Mental Strength Training, rooted in Coach McGannon’s 5 years in professional golf, can substantially increase a player’s or team’s competitive edge by teaching them to THINK correctly.
- Small Group Training (4-8 players): 1.5 hours in length. INFO HERE Basics does NOT coordinate rosters for small group training
- We also can help PARENTS navigate the choppy waters of team basketball and youth sports. INFO HERE
Precise training based on individual goals and needs. Higher intensity and the most effective training we offer because of the one-on-one nature of the work.