PRIVATE BASKETBALL TRAINING
Whether your child is just being introduced to the game or is a college bound All State player, private training with our staff provides individualized instruction, immediate feedback on strengths and weaknesses and an attention to detail that will help all players improve. One of the most valuable take-aways for the players will be customized techniques required to advance their games to the next level.
Private Training sessions are 1 hour in length.
SKILLS PRIVATE TRAINING
Precise training based on individual goals and needs. Higher intensity and the most effective training we offer because of the one-on-one nature. Skills include:
- Foot skills and finishing at the rim
- Post Play, Mid-range and Long-range scoring
- Ball Handling and Shooting
- Defensive technique (IDEAL with 2 or more players)
BEST VALUE – SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Private Training for your group of between 6 and 12 players.
- Group coordinated by you.
- 6 player minimum, 12 player max
- 1-3 sessions: $50 per player per session (EX: $150 per player for 3 sessions)
- 4 or more sessions: $40 per player per session (EX: $160 per player for 4 sessions)
- GH=Grand Haven: 17525 Ridge Ave in Ferrysburg
- ROCK=Rockford: 4890 11 Mile Rd NE
- WY=Wyoming: 4201 Burlingame SW
- HOLL=Holland: 518 Plasman Ave