“Basics skills clinics made a huge impact on my ability to compete. To get this training at the ages I attended (4th-10th grades) made all the difference. My skills were sharper than most other players thanks to Basics.” 2010 Michigan High School Player of the Year, Evan Bruinsma (# 33 for U of Detroit, now playing professionally in Europe–5th year!!)
Basics Skills Clinics offer MANY REPETITIONS of the game’s primary skills with close supervision. We build competitive habits.
- Basics You Tube Skills channel here
- Individual sessions are $20 each.
- BEST VALUE: Training Blocks of 20 sessions at $15: $300
- Training blocks can be used in ANY GYM for up to 1 full yea
- Mail fee to: Basics Basketball 18643 N. Fruitport Rd Spring Lake, MI 49456
- Weekly schedule for ALL GYMS here.
POSTS/PAGES of Interest:
- Sessions can be shared among siblings
NOTE on SUNDAY SKILLS SESSIONS: 6 players is minimum. Registration required via this page.
Contact us with questions at (616) 402-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.