4 of these 7 boys played in college, including Spencer Krannitz (NAVY Shirt) who is West Michigan’s all time leading scorer at the high school boys level (2000+ points). Spence attended Basics training over 200 X. Jason Ribecky (NC State shirt) led Musklegon Catholic to state championship game a few years ago.
- This service is basically PRIVATE TRAINING for small groups. Basics DOES NOT COORDINATE the roster.
- LOCATION: Your gym or if given notice, one of our gyms. Can be conducted ANYWHERE in the Midwest.
- For a look at key skills and drills employed, see our Video Skills Channel here.
- Small Group Training available this summer in Holland and Rockford
- 6 player minimum, 12 player max
- 4 session minimum
- Costs below, call or e-mail to identify dates, times, location and to register
- 616 402-1600
- 4-6 sessions: $50 per player per session (EX: $200 per player for 4 sessions)
- 7 or more sessions: $40 per player per session (EX: $280 per player for 7 sessions)
- Basics will assist those in financial need via our Memorial Fund. The fee will NEVER prevent a player from attending.
Coach McGannon with 3 AP Michigan High School Players of the Year, all of whom attended Small Group Training
L-R: Coach McGannon (Dartmouth), Abby Cole (U of M), Evan Bruinsma (U of Detroit), Taylor Richards (Cornerstone)