TEAM CAMPS @ YOUR HOME GYM
- 10th YEAR
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND SCRIMMAGING, NO TRAVEL!
- Terrific choice for programs in transition, between coaches
- Why travel when advanced skills training can come to your gym?
- No strategies. No plays. Advanced skills training including mental strength training
Basics Summer Team Camps emphasize sharp skill development, the building of competitive habits and a stronger understanding of the game; how basketball flows, the importance of movement, the development of RECOGNITION skills, how to DEFEND in relation to where the ball is and as Coach Wooden says “the quick and sharp execution of the game’s basic skills.”
- Limited to 16 players per camp MAX (12 is minimum)
- Weekday OR Weekend Camps possible
- All Team Camps also include 2 Shooting Clinics
AVAILABLE DATES-2018: These are all Mondays thru Thursdays. WEEKEND Team Camps are also possible, please inquire.
- June 11-14-TAKEN
- June 18-21
- June 25-28
- July 9-13
- July 16-19-TAKEN
- July 23-26-TAKEN
- July 30-Aug 2
- All August weeks are OPEN
- Dates in the Fall are OPEN; GREAT prep for coming seasons
Monroe Team Camp
Basics believes team camps with 1 or 2 programs only can be extraordinarily valuable. The ideal scenario is we run the camp with the coaching staff PRESENT, seeking immediate feedback on players, skills and approach. If a coaching staff is in flux and you simply want the kids to have a solid basketball experience, there is no better choice than a Basics Team camp.
We’ve run camps throughout Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.