TEAM CAMPS @ YOUR HOME GYM
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND SCRIMMAGING, NO TRAVEL!
- Terrific choice for programs in transition, between coaches
- Why travel when advanced skills training can come to your gym?
- No strategies. No plays. Advanced skills training including mental strength training
- Basics Media page describes why this model develops COMPETITIVE players without all the white noise
CONTACT US SOON TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEAM CAMP.
- COACH JIM MCGANNON
Fri, Sat, Sunday
- Fri-500-800 PM MS Boys 500-600 PM Shooting Clinic 600-700 PM HS Girls 700-800 PM
- Sat 1000-100 PM MS Boys 1000-1100 AM Ball Handling Clinic 1100-1200 PM HS Girls 1200-100 PM
- Sun 400-700 PM MS Boys 400-500 PM Shooting Clinic 500-600 PM HS Girls 600-700 PM
- $100 per player (2 or 3 day Team Camp)
- Includes overall Skills/Scrimmage session each day PLUS a 1 hour shooting/ball handling clinic
- If a 2nd Team Camp is arranged, cost is reduced to $75 per player
- Basics shooting shirt included
- Kids in need: Please inquire. We assist via a Memorial Fund
- Limited to 16 players per camp MAX (12 is minimum)
- Weekday OR Weekend Camps possible
- All Team Camps also include SKILLS CLINICS each day
Monroe Team Camp
Basics believes team camps with 1 program only can be extraordinarily valuable. The ideal scenario is we run the camp with the coaching staff PRESENT, seeking immediate feedback on players, skills and approach. If a coaching staff is in flux and you simply want the kids to have a solid basketball experience, there is no better choice than a Basics Team camp.
We’ve run camps throughout Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.