Basics Clinic – 5th & 6th Graders:Co-Ed
- Session 1: Thursdays Dec. 2, 9, 16 after school at White Pines 400-530 PM
- Session 2: Thursdays Jan 6, 13, 20 after school at White Pines 400-530 PM
- Space is limited.
Join Basics Basketball for After School basketball training and scrimmaging in the White Pines gym. Founded in 2006, there are now over 120 Basics graduates at the college level, 14 D-1. Many of Grand Haven’s best players in that span have attended Basics, including every player on the Lady Bucs back-to-back state championship teams in 2012-13.
Each session will include instruction, skill development and scrimmages.
Fundamentals include: passing, dribbling, shooting, footwork, conditioning. Players will have fun, plus learn the game. Register fast, all classes are limited to 16 students maximum! This insures individual player attention and strong reinforcement of the skills. Basics has now helped 126 of its players make it to the college level, 14 D-1.
Other Training/scrimmaging options in Ferrysburg
- Instructional Basketball League: Ages 12 and Younger
- Pre-Season/Try Out Prep Ages 13 and Older
- Private Training (same cost or 1 or 2 players) On Lakeshore only
- Mental Strength Training: ALL SPORTS 1 v 1 Training