Outdoor Training now posted through September
Pre-Season Prep: 14th year
Middle School and High School Players
MS= 7th-8th Graders HS = 9th-12th Graders
Over 90% of the players make their school teams
Players from every school district in West Michigan have played in our Pre-Season Prep
- We do not yet have approval to return INDOORS for training. Stay tuned.
- For STRONG 6th Graders, we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE these kids to PLAY UP with the older kids. Basics is one of the few organizations that even permits playing UP. There is no quicker, more effective way to increase a player’s competitiveness than to play with bigger, stronger, faster kids AND (this is a HUGE AND!!) where the results have no meaning whatsoever.
- Ferrysburg: 17525 Ridge Ave-gym is across the street
- Rockford: 4890 11 Mile Rd
- Belmont:6369 Belmont Ave NE
- Byron Center: 9930 Burlingame SW
- Forest Hills: 4025 Knapp St
- Holland: 518 Plasman Ave