Coach McGannon will be in Charleston January and February 2023, leaving in early March. This is his bio. The mental strength training for individuals or teams/programs is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. See videos below.
ADDRESS: 1100 Pavillion Dr, Isle of Palms, SC 29451
For teams or programs, Coach travels to your location.
Private Mental Strength Training, 1 v 1. ANY SPORT. Ages 13 +
- Thurs Jan 12: 500-600 PM
- Sun Jan 15: 500-600 PM
- Thurs Jan 19: 500-600 PM
- Sun Jan 22: 500-600 PM
- Thurs Jan 26: 500-600 PM
- Sun Jan 29: 500-600 PM
- Thurs Feb 2: 500-600 PM
- Sun Feb 5: 500-600 PM
- 6’9″, 250 lbs
- All State, Fairfield (CT) Prep School
- D-1 at Dartmouth College (2 sports–basketball and GOLF)
- European player (France), L’Equippe de Blois
- Played professional golf 1991-96, based in North Carolina. Info here
- Founded Basics Sports in 2006. Premier skills training with NO TRAVEL permitted.
- 141 Basics graduates playing in college, 6 different sports. 15 D-1.
- Coaching Seminars (basketball) run by Coach McGannon here. Ideal for coaches at ANY LEVEL: Parents, Rec, Grade school, Middle School, High School. SEE Three-Legged Stool clip below.
- Mental Strength Training service developed in 2018.
- Using an online assessment, players learn to improve their confidence, their ability to handle failure and to honestly address their level of commitment and attitude.
- See Basics Three-Legged Stool here (SKILL, CONDITIONING and MENTAL STRENGTH)
- 616 402-1600 or email jim@BasicsSports.com
- COST: PrivateTraining 1 v 1: $125 includes a 2nd followup meeting Time required: 1 hour
- COST: Team or ProgramTraining (ANY SPORT): $80 per player. 20+ players: $50 per. Time required: 75 minutes