Note time: 600-715 PM
- HS Girls try out TOMORROW!! Nov 14.
- HS Boys try out the week of Nov 21
Typical answer to 1 statement on the assessment:
“I recall my good play more often than I recall my mistakes”. Answer: Sometimes or quite often NEVER.
What this means is this player dwells on mistakes and poor outcomes, REDUCING THEIR COMPETITIVENESS IMMEDIATELY. This training will right the ship in this instance as well as delve into other issues of mental toughness such as fear, anxiety, caring too much, peer pressure, the ills of social media among MANY other factors that define mentally tough (or weak) players and programs. Also available in a 1 v 1 setting with Coach McGannon here.
- Register. Assessment will be sent to you.
- Fill out and Submit assessment
- Meet with Coach McGannon: Bio here
- Parents, Coaches, AD’s may attend at NO COST
- TIP: Do this work. It gives the players or team a CLEAR ADVANTAGE especially in tight contests. See COMMENTS HERE
- A strong alternative is our player driven ONLINE COURSE, see here
NOTE: Individual programs (EX: a football team, a volleyball team, etc) can reserve a spot solely for that team or program. Inquire to 616 402-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.