MS Girls Pre-Season 12/23 thru 1/13
Thu 12/23/21 - Thu 01/13/22
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- TIP: Grab Shooting at 630 PM
- SKILLS, CONDITIONING and SCRIMMAGING
- 6th to 8th grade players: Strong 5th graders should pay UP.
- Mental Strength Training: EX HERE: Learning to NOT care about what others think
- WALK IN $25 per diem cost in gym: see Coach
NOTE: Players who not possess STRONG, repeatable skills and then play in LEAGUES/Tournaments will struggle to improve. Competition and competitive growth are BARELY RELATED. See 3 Legged Stool Video on Skill Development here: 2:45
Over 90% of players who attend our Pre Season Prep make their school teams.
EXAMPLE: How to defend in relation to the ball’s position. 2:28