Player above is LEFT HANDED, she is executing a REVERSE SHOT with her weak hand in this photo. Perfect example of the skills Basics builds. In HS, this player achieved ALL AREA and will play at Calvin University!
- Mental Strength Training helps all players improve their competitiveness
- Summer Camps right around the corner; 20th year! Awesome outdoor court in SL. Also in Rockford and Forest Hills.
- Skills sessions: Shooting, Ball Handling, Footwork
- Over 90% of the players who attend make their school teams
- Dozens and dozens of underclassmen have made HIGHER level teams
- Freshmen called up to JV or varsity, Sophomores called up to varsity
- Younger players playing at a higher level due to sharper skills, better conditioning and mental strength. See our Three Legged Stool Video below