Great Basics training with safety precautions outdoors.
- All training conducted outdoors in Spring Lake, MI or *NEW* PRIVATE TRAINING ON MONDAYS IN BELMONT
- A waiver must be signed to play. (1 time only)
- Player numbers will be LIMITED to 12 (there may be FEWER)
- Bring your own ball and hand sanitizer.
- The kids should be ready to work HARD, we will likely add an additional break because of the smaller numbers.
- Training lines will have only ONE PLAYER, the kids should be ready to work.
- Scrimmaging AND Skill Development in each session.
- Parents may stay but must either watch from their vehicles or bring a lawn chair which will be fully spaced on the perimeter of the court.
- There will be a 15 minute gap between each session so incoming players/parents and outgoing players/parents do not coincide.
OUTDOOR BASKETBALL REGISTRATION
Week of Sat, 07/16/2022U12 CO-ED - Sat 07/16/22 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
U14 Boys - Sat 07/16/22 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
U17 Boys - Sat 07/16/22 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
U14 Girls - Sat 07/16/22 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
U17 Girls - Sat 07/16/22 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Week of Sat, 08/13/2022U12 CO-ED - Sat 08/13/22 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
U14 Boys - Sat 08/13/22 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
U17 Boys - Sat 08/13/22 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
U14 Girls - Sat 08/13/22 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
U17 Girls - Sat 08/13/22 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm