SUMMER OUTDOOR TRAINING
Great Basics training with safety precautions outdoors.
- All training conducted outdoors in Spring Lake, MI or *NEW* PRIVATE TRAINING ON MONDAYS IN BELMONT
- A waiver must be signed to play. (1 time only)
- Player numbers will be LIMITED to 12 (there may be FEWER)
- Bring your own ball and hand sanitizer.
- The kids should be ready to work HARD, we will likely add an additional break because of the smaller numbers.
- Training lines will have only ONE PLAYER, the kids should be ready to work.
- Scrimmaging AND Skill Development in each session.
- Parents may stay but must either watch from their vehicles or bring a lawn chair which will be fully spaced on the perimeter of the court.
- There will be a 15 minute gap between each session so incoming players/parents and outgoing players/parents do not coincide.