FALL TEAM TRAINING
“Coaches and Parents, given the many rules surrounding working with X number of players out of season, this choice is fantastic in that I am NOT affiliated with any school district and it does not matter how many kids show up. It is private training.
Many programs choose to play in Fall leagues and participate in competitive, officiated games. In my opinion, this is exactly the LAST THING these players need. Outcomes, results, points, wins, losses have NO MEANING whatsoever in the off season. And unfortunately the risk of injury is significant at a time when all that matters is SKILL DEVELOPMENT, CONDITIONING and improving your MENTAL TOUGHNESS. That is what this training delivers
Every program is different. Some are in transition, some are athletic but under skilled. Some programs have gifted kids but their commitment level is not what it should be for such an EMOTIONAL and SKILLFUL game. There is ZERO STRATEGY to these camps, I simply teach and reinforce the game’s primary skills: Vision, Footwork and Hand Skills plus a healthy dose of mental strength training. Input from the coaches prior to and during the camp is welcomed. Your players will improve!”
- October and November
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND SCRIMMAGING, NO TRAVEL!
- Why travel when advanced skills training can come to you?
- If your gym is permitted, GREAT!! But if not, we often identify another gym locally (or a Basics gym.)
- No strategies. No plays. Advanced skills training
- Basics You Tube Channel includes, podcasts, skills videos and Candid Shots commentary.
CONTACT US SOON TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEAM TRAINING BEFORE THE SEASON ARRIVES.
2022 FALL TEAM TRAINING
- Middle School or High School Team Training: $125 per player
- If 2 or more camps are arranged, cost is reduced to $95 per player
- Includes daily skills, conditioning and scrimmaging
- 3 days, 2 hours each day OR 2 days, 3 hours each day.
- Dates TBD by the program
Sample Schedule # 1
Oct. 7, 8, 9 Location: YOUR GYM
Middle School Boys **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 430-600 PM
- Sat 1000-1130 AM
- Sun 100-230 PM
High School Boys **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 600-730 PM
- Sat 1130-100 PM
- Sun 230-400 PM
High School Girls **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 730-900 PM
- Sat 100-230 PM
- Sun 400-530 PM
Sample Schedule # 2
Saturdays Oct. 1, 8, 15 Location: YOUR GYM
- Middle School Boys 900-1030 AM
- High School Boys 1030-Noon
- High School Girls Noon-130 PM
**Mental Strength Training October 1 at 130 PM