- SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND SCRIMMAGING, NO TRAVEL!
- Why travel when advanced skills training can come to you?
- If your gym is permitted, GREAT!! But if not, we often identify another gym locally.
- No strategies. No plays. Advanced skills training including mental strength training
- EXAMPLE of Mental Strength Training: Helping kids to NOT CARE TOO MUCH about what others think 4:04
- Basics You Tube Channel includes, podcasts, skills videos and Candid Shots commentary.
CONTACT US SOON TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEAM CAMP.
- COACH JIM MCGANNON
Mon, Tues, Weds
- Mon: 3rd/4th Grade CO-ED 500-600 PM Shooting Clinic 600-700 PM 5th/6th Grade CO-ED 700-800 PM
- Tues: 3rd/4th Grade CO-ED 500-600 PM Ball Handling Clinic 600-700 PM 5th/6th Grade CO-ED 700-800 PM
- Weds: 3rd/4th Grade CO-ED 500-600 PM Shooting Clinic 600-700 PM 5th/6th Grade CO-ED 700-800 PM
Fri, Sat, Sunday
- Fri: MS Boys 500-600 PM Shooting Clinic 600-700 PM HS Girls 700-800 PM
- Sat: MS Boys 1000-1100 AM Ball Handling Clinic 1100-1200 PM HS Girls 1200-100 PM
- Sun: MS Boys 400-500 PM Shooting Clinic 500-600 PM HS Girls 600-700 PM
- $125 per player (3 day Team Camp)–see next point
- If a 2nd Team Camp is arranged, cost is reduced to $95 per player
- Includes overall Skills/Scrimmage session each day PLUS a shooting/ball handling clinic (2 hours each day)
- Can also be executed in 2 days. (Camps go to 1.5 hours)
- Kids in need: Please inquire. We assist via a Memorial Fund
- Limited to 16 players per camp MAX (12 is minimum)
- Weekday OR Weekend Camps possible
- All Team Camps also include SKILLS CLINICS each day
We’ve run camps throughout Michigan, Indiana and Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Connecticut.